Pumpkin Peanut Butter Dog Treats
Pumpkin Puree - I used about 1/3 Can of Libby's 100% Pure Pumpkin
1/4 cup of Peanut Butter
3 cups Whole Wheat flour (I didn't have any and used regular flour)
1) Preheat oven to 350F
2) Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Do not try wax
3) Beat pumpkin, peanut butter and eggs on medium high using the dough attachment or
just mix by hand, about 1-2 minutes.
4) Gradually mix in 2 1/2 cups of flour at low speed, until blended
5) Add 1/4 cup of flour (at a time) until dough is no longer sticky
6) Knead dough 3-4 times on lightly floured surface
7) Roll out dough to 1/4 inch thickness and cut out desired shapes (I didn't have a cookie
cutter and used a bottle cap. It worked, but the recipe made about 200 tiny treats)
8) Place close together on cookie sheet.
9) Place into oven and bake until golden brown, about 20-25 minutes
10) Let cook before serving to your puppy.