Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Deep Dish Low Carb Pizza

Laurie Jennings contributed this recipe, so thank you Laurie!  I love pizza and a low carb recipe makes it even more enticing.  At first, I couldn't believe this was low carb, so I checked the carbs in a single slice of pizza and guess what?  There are 36.  That's right 36 big ones.  Compare that with 3 carbs per slice in this decadent tasting treat.  That means I can eat 12 slices before I have the same amount of carbs.  Now I do like pizza, but I'm not sure I can eat 12 slices!  Though God knows, I'll try.  Kidding. Of course, I'm kidding.

By the way, you'll find this recipe on the Entrees page.  Because Pizza is an entree.  I know, it's confusing, right?  Sometimes we eat it for breakfast, serve it for appetizers or even throw down a slice after dinner, like dessert.  But I just thought that most normal people eat it for dinner, ergo the Entree page.  'Nuff said.  Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment